4.28.2013

Where am I?

A couple weeks ago, I was on a crazy business trip where I was in Atlanta, Chicago, and LA all in a 3 day span.  That's 5 flights in 4 days.  Whew!  This is my record of the trip.  It's a little busier than I normally make layouts, but I wanted to capture the crazy, frenetic feel of the trip.
 
This is also from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm line. When I am through sharing all my projects you will see how versatile this line is.  I also added a sticker from some new Jillibean Soup sticker sheets.  And my go-to Jillibean Soup alpha letters and the Studio Calico clouds that I seem to find a way to sneak into every other layout (I'm really into clouds right now).
 
 
I had a lot of fun making the next layout.  This is a little stuffed lion that I've had since I was a kid.  It plays "You Are My Sunshine".  A lot of scrapbook companies have been using this phrase in their die cuts and stickers and I've been thinking of making a page about my little lion.  I had saved a few die cuts from an Authentique line along this theme. And I used some of the same new Jillibean soup word stickers I mentioned above.  Otherwise everything else is from the Lucky Charm line from The Scrapbooking Studio.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment