5.03.2013

Softer side

After my last two kind of bold and buzy layouts, I thought I'd share some of the more feminine projects I did with the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm from my Scrapbooking Studio design team assignment.
 
This first layout is a rare foray into misting. (I like the look of misting, I just rarely ever do it.)  The photograph on this layout is of bluebells out at Parkland Nature Preserve.  They are just barely budding out and I have never seen them this tiny.  They are hesitant to come out into the cold spring we've been having.  
 
 
Next, we have a little child's sundress. They've had these cute hangers at the store for a while, and I've always wanted to get one, but wasn't sure what I'd do with them.  When I saw some of the patterns of the Dear Lizzy line, it just made me think of a sundress.  So I made a dress.
 
I crumpled and crinkled the paper to make it look softer, like fabric.  Then I added some trim, a belt, and a little bow from the chipboard packet.  I also put glitter glue on some of the flowers.  I tried to get that in the 2nd detail picture, but I'm not sure if you can see it or not.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment