4.10.2013

An old, new friend

 
Recently one of my friends who had moved away about 10 years ago moved back!  I've had a lot of friends move away over the years and am excited to have one actually come back. I also love doing "then and now" layouts and posed us in similar positions for our "now" snapshot (it's all about the scrapbook page right?). 
 
You may notice that I'm doing more 8.5x11 pages. Since I like to use single pictures or smaller pictures, I'm finding I like this size better.  Don't be afraid to mix up the size of your scrapbook pages. It can really kick your creativity in to gear to use a different format now and then.
 
As with my other recent posts, paper and die cuts are from my LSS, The Scrapbooking Studio, and include My Mind's Eye Collectible (really loved all the springy colors) and letter stickers are from Oct. Afternoon (brown), Jillibean Soup, and Studio Calico (grey).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment