4.06.2013

There is no someday . . .

I am a huge quote person and periodically scrapbook quotes and display them to remind me of the sentiment. You'll see more quotes in future posts (stay tuned for a very sparkly one).

This quote is a reminder not to put anything off until "someday".  I was inspired to scrap it from the days of the week rectangle.  In my stash, I was psyched to find an oldie, but goodie Heidi Swapp "Today" stamp. The little letter stickers fit perfectly in and around the stamp. 

Paper and days of week are from the My Mind's Eye Collectible line, and letter stickers are from Jillibean Soup and Oct. Afternoon.  All to be had at The Scrapbooking Studio.  I have to note one awesome feature of this paper line is that the paper was really thick and the pattern was deeply embedded into the paper. So I was able to move things around a lot without tearing the paper (something I am terrible about doing).


No comments:

Post a Comment