7.17.2012

Grandma's Cherry Cake

A couple of more projects made from Authentique's Carefree line for the Scrapbooking Studio's design team . . .  

The first is a recipe from my grandma of a cherry "cake" she used to make when I was a kid.  (It's very similar to the recipe on the Jiffy cake mix box called "Fruit Magic", which some of you may be familiar with.) 

I've been wanting to scrapbook this recipe for a while and hadn't found the right paper.  This vintage paper seemed just right for a recipe, because the diamond plaid reminds of the Better Homes and Gardens plaid cookbook and the lattice design reminds me of pie.  I created a pocket at the bottom of the page and tucked the recipe and a picture into the pocket.



Then I made a little card using the word confetti stickers from Authentique.  It says "so grateful for you my friend".  I cut the flowers out of the floral patterened paper and used a pearl brad on one of the centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment