3.24.2013

One Winter Day

It's snowing and blustery outside today, so it seems appropriate to post my little Winter mini book.  This is a record of a day back in February when I went on a "Winter Discovery Day" program.  Basically it was a day to appreciate the beauty of winter.  I had fun taking a bunch of snapshots of random things as I hadn't done that in a while.

My book was made from cutting apart the little 3x4 journaling cards from My Mind's Eye Collectable line.  Most of the embellishments are from that line as well (except for a few things from my stash). Letter stickers are from October Afternoon (brown) and Studio Calico (grey).  I also used a fantastic product from Stampendeous, called Mica Fragments.  Perfect for a snowy effect!  All products (and tons and tons of other new stuff) can be found at The Scrapbooking Studio.

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment