5.28.2012

Simple Stories

I am a huge fan of the Simple Stories brand. The graphical nature of the design really appeals to me and it is so versatile.  The Scrapbooking Studio always carries a great selection of Simple Stories items.

Below are a card and a layout I made with the "Documented" line.  On the layout, I used the stickers to make a collage effect about the Sugar Grove Nature Center (at Funk's Grove).  At some point, I will add journaling on the postcard in the lower left hand corner. 

 



I also made a simple little wedding card by trimming out a design off one of the papers and adding the little man and woman stickers off the same sticker sheet. 

Couple of notes on the design: 
  • I sewed some tulle to the front of the card to dress it up a little. 
  • Then I pop dotted the scroll shaped paper to raise it a little off the card.
  • And finally I outlined the man and woman in black marker to give them a little more oomph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment