3.11.2012

Magnetic Personality

No, I'm not talking about myself (ha ha). I'm talking about my Basic Grey magnetic board.  I took it to a crop a couple of weeks ago and I got a couple questions about it from fellow croppers. 
The board itself is magnetic and comes with a magnetic ruler and a handful of really strong magnets.  I think the primary purpose of the board is to be a cutting mat. But I don't use it for that.  I use it as a place to secure everything to my layout as I'm working on it.

I move things around a lot and I can't tell you how many pages I've ripped when I decided to move something to a different spot. So to be able to experiment with different placement of items without adhering them down is very handy.  Plus, I scrapbook sitting on the floor and it makes a nice work surface.

I don't think anywhere in town carries these anymore as they have been on the market for a while. But you can find them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment