1.30.2012

House Fire

If my house were ever to burn down and all my sentimental keepsakes, scrapbooks and such were to be destroyed, I would be devastated.  So needless to say, my house catching on fire is one of my worst fears.  Back in December, the house next door to me caught on fire and while it was contained to the basement, it was still a scary experience with smoke pouring out of the windows and several fire trucks, an ambulance and police cars there for hours.

I chose to scrapbook it because it is one of my worst fears and it happened so very close.  I used paper and supplies from my January design team assignment with The Scrapbooking Studio. The yellow and grey paper is from Authentique, as are the black letter stickers.  The little wooden houses are from Studio Calico.  They are so cute and were a perfect choice to add a little interest to the page without being "cutsey" for a serious topic. 

What are your worst fears and have you every documented them on a scrapbook page?

No comments:

Post a Comment